Safety & Health Consulting Services, Inc. (S&HC) was established in 1996 by Arlene Edwards as an independent consulting company, offering a variety of workplace safety and industrial
hygiene services. Our goal is to provide the best services at an economical cost to our clients.
At Safety & Health Consulting Services, we are dedicated to worker safety and health. A clear set of principles and values have guided us in our day-to-day business practices.
- "Doing the Right Thing For the Right Reason" - It is important for us to follow this simple maxim, because in doing so, we are comfortable in knowing that we have put the safety and welfare of
our clients and their employees first.
- Reliability - We strive to provide outstanding services and in a timely manner.
- Objectivity - The advice we provide takes into account the best practices for solutions to workplace risks.
- Competence - We only provide advice in areas in which we have proven expertise.
- Confidentiality - We treat all of the knowledge and information gained during the consulting process with the utmost confidentiality.
See an Overview of Our Services